Friday, December 10, 2010

Fairy Merry Holiday!

I have these post card stamps that I am looking to use up since the price of stamps is going up next year.  To these ends, I decided that it would be awesome to send some holiday postcards to my Fairy Friends out there!


If you know a certainly little someone that would love to receive a postcard in the mail for bright tidings this holiday season, then all you have to do is sign up!


Send me an email with the name of the person you would like to receive the postcard, as well as the snail mail address and I'll drop the post card in the mail :)  I promise not to sign anyone up for anything, here's my email: ammie_hague at yahoo dot com.


MOM, DAD....If you tweet this offer, blog it, Facebook it, or share it in any other way, post a note here and I'll even include a coupon for my online stores to be used after the New Year!!


Fairy Merry Holidays!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment