Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Strawberry Moon Upon Us


Wow. Last week went insane, but in a good way. I was pretty busy getting my blogs and facebook and everything interwebs-ish linked together. I've even figured out how to create an etsy box that will display my product on your main FB page and also in this blog. I really am thankful for everyone's support so far - there is no doubt that every little bit helps :)


I've completed a couple of new cards, Starshine Day (Faerie Holiday) and Strawberry Moon (spring season card). The latter was inspired by my customer Beth Gentry who sent me a lovely email talking about the strawberry moon season. The idea of delicious berries was too much to pass up so I made a card for it, March 25 - April 24th.


Speaking of cards, I've managed to create an application now on facebook that allows for my cards to be sent virtually to friends. Although I am an advocate always of the Art of Letterwriting, in a pinch, I hope that these virtual versions can make someone's day a little brighter! Send one - I'm excited to see it work :)


Plus, I've got a new wood for wands that I'll be unveiling soon: Pau Ferro. It's a nice exotic hardwood and I've got some research to do on its properties before I can put it up but it turns out a very classy wand.


Miscon 23 is now paid for and locked in for vending and I'm in the process of doing the same for Crypticon Seattle. The rest of this week will be spent working on finishing projects and starting some new ones so that I'll be fully stocked for the upcoming Spring Fairy Festival. If you haven't been to that, I'd highly suggest following the link and marking your calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment