Thursday, March 19, 2009

Greetings :)


Welcome to my brand new blogspot!


There's so much going on, I've been crazily swamped for days filling orders, making product, writing the newsletter and sorting out upcoming shows as well as adding some, and updating websites respectively.


I'm very excited and proud to say though that I've managed to successfully conjure my new Fragrant Writing Inks which will be just in time for the Spring Fairy Festival on April 4th, 2009. I've got five new fragrances: Crabapple, Violette Petal, Peacock Mist (teal), Earl Grey (noir) and Pineneedle.

There will be a number of fellow vendors there also, and if you are a fan of Faerieworlds or Faeriecon at all, you will love this event. The line-up this year is even more awesome than last year (and last year was spectacular!). Needless to say, I'm looking forward to it and to showing off my new product!

Also, I've now collected wood shaving samples for a number of woods that we make wands out of and am pleased to say that these are available, FREE upon request for those who would like to feel a wood before buying (unless you already know what's right for you :)
Please feel free to subscribe to my monthly newsletter (NO spam, that stuff is unhealthy...just once a month) and link to my blog or websites - I really appreciate the support (as I'm sure all artisans and craftspersons do) to the handmade lifestyle!
Bright Tidings!

No comments:

Post a Comment