Monday, September 28, 2009

Concentric Circles & Bonfire!

This last Saturday was quite nice. Concentric Circles was held out at Our Lady of the Earth and Sky so the Gilded Quill twirled on in like an autumn leaf spiraling down from a tree. The weather was gorgeous, the people were interesting and it was generally a nice day.

I brought out a couple of new quills for the Fantasy Collection since I've been wanting to add to that. The first is my Autumn Firebird quill which I'll be adding as a permanent part of the collection and then the Harbinger of Halloween, a fun seasonal quill covered with spiders! I'm not sure if I want to keep that guy permanent or not, it is hard to resist.

After leaving the show though, I came home to a clear evening of crisp air and lit a bonfire in my backyard. There were quite a lot of things to burn before winter gets here so we got some ciders and music and enjoyed the fire into the night, chatting with neighbors from down the street. Made some happy birthday wishes to a friend that stopped by ;)

All in all it was mellow and good and the next show up that I'll be vending at will be the Penumbra Faire out at V2 Farm. They've got a great line-up of merchants and shows so check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment